Monday, January 10, 2011

Well cheese and rice.

Hello! We're still here. Yes. I have since been hired and fired from a seasonal position. I joked with Joe about how we can just have kids NOW so I wont have to work. That's how this works... right?

Just kidding.


I've officially picked out bridesmaid dresses! Yay!!

Photobucket


Photobucket





Only they'll be pink. And I'm also thinking a ribbon sash with either a bow or something sparkly...


The house is coming along nicely, I'm utilizing this unemployment time to finish projects and begin refinishing the basement (by refinishing at this point I mean making it usable, and putting a small studio down there.

All in all I'm very optimistic about finding another job. I'm going to try and freelance and see how that goes, and we're starting a nice little nest egg for our wedding fund! Yay!

Things Joe and I have decided on with the wedding:
Bridesmaids, (I've asked mine already: Allison Spalter is MOH, Alexis and Sarah (my sisters) and Ila Medlin!) I hope they're as excited as I am!
Groomsmen (TBA. He hasn't asked them yet!)
Dresses for bridesmaids
Location
Officiant
Table decorations
Some decor


Things Joe and I are thinking about:

Writing our own vows
Bargain hunting for Invitations
Catering (suggestions are appreciated. It's a shame how limited Fairfield is!!)
Honeymoon (vital, I know)
Accommodations
Lighting
Everything else!!

Ah, yes. Life is good and all we can do is stay positive and forward-thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment