Thursday, June 16, 2011

Garlands garlands garlands

Yes. On my fabulous rainy day off (While Joe's at work) I am eating pizza, watching campy, movies, and making GARLANDS! 200 ft of garland to be exact. For the main tent.. 10 yards down already in about 3 hours, not too bad. Will post vague, artsy photos later. Tomorrow I have an interview for a promotion at work. Here's to hoping!

On another note, I appreciate the comments posted. The "Pirate Wedding" suggestion was taken in to serious consideration, but ultimately over ruled, as an eye patch for me and a wooden leg for Joe proved to be more complicated than it seemed. However Indy and April are disappointed because they were so excited about wearing beaks made out of party hats (To be parrots). Sorry, Anonymous! Good suggestion, though!

Everything else is going very smoothly and relaxed, though (aside from some maid of honor issues-- Now there will be my sisters and Ila), thanks to tons of help from all of the parents and family. Thank you guys, hopefully an open bar and free food will be an adequate repayment. Haha, but seriously thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment