Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Okay!

Today was pretty exciting. One of my (Molly) friends agreed to letterpress (yay! Letterpress!) our Save The Dates for us for FREE! Completely awesome. Letterpress is really expensive if you pay for it, so I'm utilizing the Art Institute facilities while I'm still around haha. Also, I talked to the lovely Deeana Freeberg in Fairfield (Yeah, we're having the wedding in Fairfield, there we'll get more for our money) and she agreed to do what she could with the flowers for no cost if her schedule permits, which is amazing as well. Ah! I'm excited, everything is coming along in all respects. We just got homeowners insurance today from Farm Bureau Financial for a very fair rate as well. Stoked! As far as I can tell, we close on Friday. Aah!

No comments:

Post a Comment